Keswick has so much to offer: amazing shopping, dog-friendly pubs, walks, attractions… the list goes on. To make your holiday as easy as possible, we've put together a selection of our cottages with parking in Keswick – a rarity in this popular town!
- 7 Bleach Green sleeps four guests and is in the heart of Keswick. This traditional Lakeland cottage is perfect for families and couples and has private parking for two cars.
- Clematis Cottage is a cosy retreat for two. You'll find a pretty garden here that’s wonderful for relaxing in with a glass of wine, and the heart of Keswick is just a short walk away. The cottage has private paved parking.
- Conifer Cottage has a fantastic location right in the centre of Keswick. It accommodates four guests with one dog. From here, you can explore all the highlights of Keswick, and Derwentwater is moments away. There is private parking for one car.
- Hazelwood (pictured above) is a magnificent house for 18 guests and three pets in a premium position in Keswick. This huge holiday home has private parking for nine cars, and you'll find lots of walking opportunities from the front door.
- Fell Views is a beautiful Georgian cottage for six situated on one of Keswick's oldest streets. As the name suggests, the cottage has amazing views over fells and mountains.
- Oak Lodge is one of our newer cottages and is luxuriously furnished. It accommodates 12 guests with two dogs and is a Grade II-listed former coach house built over 200 years ago. You'll find a private front garden here and a garage, as well as off-road parking.
- Primrose Cottage is perfectly named for a springtime holiday. This gorgeous home is for five guests with two pets who'll love curling up by the open fire. There's space for one car at the front of the cottage.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information at the time of writing,
please ensure you check carefully before making any decisions based on the contents within this article.