Keswick has so much to offer: amazing shopping, great places to eat out, walking trails to follow, fun attractions… the list goes on! Check out our guide to walks around Keswick or our guide to fun things to do to get to know this wonderful Lakes town.
There is lots of parking in town, both on the street and in paid car parks. But if you're looking for cottages in Keswick with parking, then you have plenty of options too!
Remember that this is just a small selection of our cottages in Keswick with private parking. If you’re looking for alternatives, feel free to get in touch with our friendly team with details of what you’re looking for. We’ll be happy to help you find your perfect cottage!
7 Bleach Green | sleeps 4
This charming cottage in the heart of Keswick was built by the previous owner’s grandfather as part of a quintessential Lakeland slate terrace. The home-from-home is a relaxing retreat with modern comforts sitting comfortably alongside more traditional features such as wooden latch doors. Outside, a pretty garden boasts a lovely blossom tree that blooms with beautiful white flowers in the spring.
There is parking for one car at the rear of the property.
- Views of Skiddaw from the garden
- Just a 5-minute walk into Keswick town centre
- The open-plan kitchen/lounge is a sociable space with a wood burner effect fire
Hazelwood | sleeps 18 + 3 dogs
Hazelwood is a magnificent house in an elevated position over Keswick that’s perfect for group gatherings of friends or family. Double-fronted, with a stunning columned porch over the front door, this cottage makes an immediate impression as you pull up. There’s plenty of space with large rooms and a wonderful garden with a play area for the kids.
There is private parking for up to nine cars.
- An outdoor wood-fired hot tub with views of the fells
- A gorgeous modern kitchen with impressively large gas AGA
- Elegant original features such as wood-panelled walls and a decorative fireplace surround
Carl Side View | sleeps 2 + 1 dog
Carl Side View is a modern ground-floor apartment with a generous king-size bedroom and bright, spacious living areas. Ideal for solo travellers and couples alike, it manages to be both spacious and cosy at the same time - just the ticket!
There is private parking for one car.
- Conveniently located just a few minutes’ walk from the town centre
- Derwentwater and many walks right on your doorstep
- The well-equipped kitchen includes a washing machine and slimline dishwasher for your convenience
The Stables | sleeps 4
This stunning cottage has been renovated to the highest of standards whilst retaining some incredible original features such as exposed ceiling beams. Brimming with luxury, this jewel of a cottage is simply ideal for a luxurious retreat in Keswick.
There is private parking for one car. Please note that large cars such as SUVs may find the space tight.
- Lockable shed for bikes and outdoor equipment in the gated garden
- A double-sided wood burner that will keep you cosy in both the lounge and dining area
- Two double bedrooms and two bathrooms - perfect for comfort and privacy
Wren Cottage | sleeps 6 + 2 dogs
With its traditional slate-clad exterior, it might surprise you that Wren Cottage is a gorgeous, modern retreat where every detail has been carefully thought out for your ultimate comfort. The double-aspect lounge lets in plenty of light and includes lots of space for lounging and relaxing. And the garden is charming with shrubs, climbing plants, a patio and decking where you can enjoy an al fresco meal.
There is a gravelled parking space next to the cottage for one standard-size family car. There is an additional allocated parking space for one more car in the car park next door.
- The external games room with pool table and table tennis
- The location is a stone’s throw from parks and riverside walks
- Three bathrooms ensure everyone has plenty of space
Inchmaholme | sleeps 8
When you stay at Inchmaholme, you can be sure of a truly luxurious stay! Perched above the town, this delightfully modern property is surrounded by spectacular views. Every inch of it has been thought through to provide guests a top-quality visit. Relax in the warm sunroom, unwind in the elegant and bright lounge, or curl up in front of the wood burner.
There is parking for up to three cars on the driveway.
- Large, landscaped multi-level gardens with views of Bassenthwaite Lake and Skiddaw
- In a popular residential area, Inchmaholme benefits from a peaceful aspect away from the hustle and bustle
- The curved sofas offer the perfect space to relax together and plan the next day’s adventures
14 Crosthwaite Gardens | sleeps 6 + 2 dogs
14 Crosthwaite Gardens is an accessible bungalow. It’s a real beauty that has been sensitively designed with useful features including ramp access and a wet room-style shower in the en-suite. It’s a bright and spacious holiday home with wonderful gardens, views of the surrounding fells, and spacious rooms.
There is parking for up to four cars on a driveway to the front of the cottage.
- The cottage is tucked away in a quiet residential street, just a half-mile flat walk from town
- A large bay window and French doors look out over the garden and flood the lounge with light
- The garden patio is the perfect place for eating outside or enjoying a hot cup of tea
Cotton-tail | sleeps 4 + 1 dog
Named after a sister of Peter Rabbit - one of Beatrix Potter’s most famous characters - Cotton-tail is as cute a cottage as the name suggests! Cosy and welcoming, this wonderful bolthole sits in a residential cul-de-sac where you can be sure of blissful peace and quiet.
There is private parking for one car.
- A wonderful riverside stroll can be accessed directly from the property
- See how many birds you can spot in the tranquil garden
- Add an extra layer of cosiness when you switch on the wood burner effect electric fire
Castlerigg Farmhouse | sleeps 9 + 1 dog
Standing high on a hill above Keswick, Castlerigg Farmhouse is a real stunner! The views from the 18th-century property - especially the garden - are unmatched, looking out as they do over Derwentwater and iconic mountains such as Catbells. Inside, the cosy farmhouse retains a traditional look that truly feels like a home-from-home.
A gravelled parking space has room for up to three cars.
- Snuggle up in front of the open fire on chilly evenings
- Kids will love running around the large garden with its outdoor play area
- Quirky features like floor-to-ceiling exposed beams in one of the bedrooms make this a unique and very special cottage
Derwent Fells | sleeps 2
Derwent Fells is an inviting apartment with all the comfort and convenience you could ask for. Its position on the second floor means that you’re easily able to admire the mountains from the lounge, and even from the outside terrace. The king-size bedroom and en-suite bathroom offer plenty of space. This small flat certainly packs a punch!
There is a parking space that is best suited for a small to medium-sized car.
- The decked rooftop terrace is a wonderful place to sit back and enjoy the sun
- You can be on the pedestrianised main street with all its shops, pubs and cafes in less than a minute
- The modern kitchen is small yet well-equipped and includes a dishwasher
Keswick is one of our favourite locations in the Lake District thanks to its many attractions, eateries, shops and entertainment. Not to mention the stunning views that can be admired from every angle!
Plan an unforgettable holiday in one of our Keswick holiday cottages today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information at the time of writing,
please ensure you check carefully before making any decisions based on the contents within this article.