Location of Skiddaw View
Directions from the North and South
- Leave the M6 motorway at Junction 40 (Penrith).
- At the motorway roundabout, take the first exit (signed Keswick).
- Follow the A66 for about 16 miles (ignore the first turn for Keswick and you will reach a large roundabout).
- Take the first exit at the roundabout signed Keswick onto Crossthwaite Road.
- Follow Crossthwaite Road for just over quarter of a mile until you reach the High Hill T-junction.
- Turn left towards the town centre.
- Drive for the same distance again until you reach a mini roundabout and turn right.
- Drive until you can see Booth's supermarket, but do not turn right towards it.
- Instead, continue around the left-hand bend at slow pace, preparing to turn right.
- There is a large slate-built building on the outside of the bend, next to which is an unnamed lane with a yellow grit bin on the lane's left-hand-side.
- Skiddaw View is the bungalow on the end of the row, so turn right into the unnamed lane and immediate left into the gravel parking area of the bungalow's front garden.
The postcode for Skiddaw View is CA12 5HA.