Sally's Cottages Gift Voucher Facebook Giveaway - Terms and Conditions.
1. The competition is open to registered users of Facebook, aged 18 or over. The competition will run from 18:00 on 2nd April 2021 to 23:00 on 4th April 2021.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are adhered to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The promoter of this competition is Sally's Cottages Ltd (No.5341579). Registered Office: 7 St John's Street, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5AP.
4. To enter, entrants must comment on any of the £300 Gift Voucher Giveaway Posts on the Sally's Cottages Facebook Page posted between 18:00 on 2nd April 2021 to 23:00 on 4th April 2021.
5. Any number of comments may be submitted.
6. Entrants using multiple Facebook accounts will be disqualified and Entries must comply with the terms and conditions of Facebook.
7. Each entrant agrees that they have independently developed and/or have the relevant authority/consent(s) to submit the Entry and will not infringe the intellectual property or any other rights of any person.
8. Entries will not be accepted if deemed inappropriate or offensive by Sally's Cottages (in its absolute discretion).
9. There will be one winner. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winning Entries.
The prize is as follows:
The winner will receive a £300 gift voucher, valid for 12 months from the date of issue and redeemable against any of our cottages. If you have already booked a holiday for this year with us and you win this £300 voucher, you can use the voucher towards the cost of your current booking and we'll refund your original payment.
10. Sally's Cottages will announce the winner via a Facebook post at 10:00am on Monday 5th April 2021 following the competition closing. The winner will be notified via a private message and also via a reply to their winning comment. The winner will be drawn at random by a member of the Sally's Cottages team. In the event of two people with the same name coming forward to claim the prize, the prize will be given to the person who's comment has been responded to by a member of the Sally's Cottages team which says that they are the winner and who has also received a private message.
11. The winners must provide their name, address, email address and contact telephone number and confirm that they are available to accept the prize as specified by Sally's Cottages. Sally's Cottages reserves the right to request proof of age, residence and identity of the winner. If a winner cannot provide any of the above details and confirmations to Sally's Cottages satisfaction within 7 days of being contacted by Sally's Cottages and/or cannot confirm they accept the prize within 7 days of being notified by Sally's Cottages, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and Sally's Cottages reserves the right to select another winner from the remaining Entries.
12. By entering, Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Sally's Cottages and not to Facebook. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Sally's Cottages, not Facebook.
13. The winner consents to Sally's Cottages announcing their name publicly on their Facebook page as a prize winner, making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of the Entry and otherwise exploiting the Entry and any rights in relation to the Entry for any purpose and without compensation. If you do not agree to this please do not enter the competition.
14. The information entrants provide will be used by Sally's Cottages for the purpose of conducting this competition. Sally's Cottages may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants.
15. Sally's Cottages reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or offer a reasonable equivalent to the prize described. The winner may not exchange the prize for cash or other cash alternative.
16. Employees of Sally's Cottages and its affiliates and any other persons or employees of companies associated with this Competition and members of the families and households of any such persons, are not eligible to enter this Competition. Any such entries will be invalid.
17. In accepting the prize, the prize winner accepts our visitor terms and conditions.