Location of The Hayloft (Windermere)
From the North or South
- Leave the M6 and junction 36 (Kendal)
- Continue towards Kendal/Windermere on the A590 for approx. 8.4 miles
- At the Plumgarths roundabout take the first left signposted Hawkshead via Ferry
- Stay on the Crook road for approx. 5.23 miles
- Continue past the Wild Boar Hotel on the right hand side
- You will see a green sign for Windermere Golf Club on the left (this is not the entrance to the Golf Club though)
- Ignore the next right just 100 yards or so further on (where there is a blue sign saying it is a gated road).
- Instead, take the second right (there is a footpath sign at the bottom of the road, and blue signs showing it leads to a dead end).
- Go up this road, and The Hayloft is up the first driveway on your left.
- (If you get to the Windermere Golf Club entrance, you've gone too far, turn around and take the second road on your left).
Sat Nav users please note the postcode is LA23 3ND but use these directions too as SatNav may not take you directly there.