- We found the location and views of the property outstanding and loved the walk from your door holiday that this allowed us. We felt the place let itself down in a couple of areas which could easily be rectified and would make the whole experience on another level. Please see list below:
1. Dishwasher did not work effectively and resulted in us washing most pots by hand.
2. There was a smell of damp or drains in the downstairs en-suite which wasn’t pleasant.
3. Both upstairs showers didn’t drain effectively.
4. The throws on the beds and sofas did not smell clean and generally the property would benefit from a deep clean and hoover.
Published on: 04 January 2021
Hello John, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. You couldn't have picked a better location to explore the beautiful Lakes and get out and about on some great walks. I really appreciate your feedback and are disappointed that your experience fell short of expectations. We pride ourselves in providing a great holiday and take it very seriously when we get receive feedback such as yours. When advised of your review the Director of the management company (who looks after Jenkinson Place) told us he will be making a personal visit to the property to ensure appropriate standards are being maintained, and investigate the concerns raised with the drains. We will check the dishwasher - if we had known of this shortcoming when you were on holiday we would have tried to address this as we have a dedicated maintenance operation for when things don't go quite to plan. Given COVID it has been an unusual time with properties standing empty for long periods and we assume that the smells may relate to that. Anyway we hope to see you again in the near future and if you choose to stay in Jenkinson Place again we will ensure that there is some vino there for you on arrival to make amends.