Location of Fell View Cottage
From the West and M6
- Take Junction 40 from the M6 and and take the A66 east signposted for Brough and North Pennines and Eden Valley.
- At the next roundabout take the second exit signposted for Alston A686. This road is also known as Hartside Pass
- Continue along this road, passing the former site of the Hartside Cafe on your right (just before the brow of the hill)
- About 3 miles after the top of the pass, you'll see a small right turn signposted Garrigill and Leadgate. Take this right hand turn
- Follow this road down the hill and Fell View Cottage is on the right-hand side of road, before the T junction
The postcode for Fell View Cottage is CA9 3EL. Please follow the above directions to reach the cottage as the postcode will cover a wider area.
*Please note, Hartside Pass is a steep and exposed road so caution should be taken during bad weather and wintery conditions.