Location of Ullock Pike
From the South
- Leave the M6 at Junction 40 and take the A66 westwards towards Keswick.
- Approximately 16 miles further on is the first turning for Keswick, go past this (rather than taking it) and at the next roundabout take the right turn for Carlisle A591.
- Continue for 5 miles passing Mirehouse on your left and Dodds Wood on your right.
- A little further on is the Ravenstone Hotel on the right.
- About 0.25 miles further on your left you will see Parkergate (a white house).
- Go past the first entrance and turn in at the second signposted Parkergate.
- The owner's house is on the left and Ullock Pike is in the barn conversion over the yard.
From the North
- From Carlisle take the A595 signposted Wigton/Keswick.
- At Bothel follow the A591 signed Keswick.
- Pass the Castle Inn and continue towards Keswick for approximately 1 mile until you pass a sign and road on the left for Orthwaite.
- At this point slow down and Parkergate is the next house on the right. The driveway is signposted but if you miss this, the next turning also leads to Parkergate Barns.
The postcode for Ullock Pike at Parkergate is CA12 4QG