Location of The Conservatory
From the North and South
- Leave M6 at junction 40 (Penrith)
- Take A66 signposted Keswick and Workington.
- Continue on A66 until you reach the large roundabout at Keswick (17 miles).
- At the roundabout, take the right exit onto A591, signposted Carlisle.
- After 1.2 miles along the A591 you will see a sign to Millbeck to the right. Ignore this but 0.3 miles later there is a fairly sharp bend in the road to the right.
- Slow down before this bend as when the road bends you have to turn very sharp right into the drive of the property. The entrance to the drive is flanked by two large white gate posts and is marked 'Oakfield House'. The drive is steep and windy for about 100 metres but comes up to the flat car park of the property.
- The Conservatory is easily spotted, to the right of the main front door (as you look at it from the parking area) of Oakfield House.
The postcode is CA12 4QA but please use the postcode in conjunction with these directions as it covers quite a wide area.