Sally's Cottages Twitter Competitions Terms and Conditions
Sally's Cottages Twitter Competitions - Terms and Conditions.
1. The competition is open to registered users of Twitter, aged 16 or over. The competition will run from 12:00 on 17th November 2017 to 21:00 on 1st December 2017.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are adhered to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The promoter of this competition is Sally's Cottages Ltd (No.5341579). Registered Office: 7 St John's Street, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5AP.
4. To enter, entrants must Follow and Retweet any Gift Voucher & Keswick Film Festival Giveaway Posts on the Sally's Cottages Twitter Page.
5. Entrants using multiple Twitter accounts will be disqualified and entries must comply with the terms and conditions of Twitter.
6. Each entrant agrees that they have independently developed and/or have the relevant authority/consent(s) to submit the Entry and will not infringe the intellectual property or any other rights of any person.
7. Entries will not be accepted if deemed inappropriate or offensive by Sally's Cottages (in its absolute discretion).
8. There will be one winner. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winning Entries.
The prize is as follows:
The winner will receive a £100 gift voucher, valid for 12 months from the date of issue and redeemable against any of our cottages plus 2 free passes to the Keswick Film Festival 2018.
9. Sally's Cottages will notify the winner via a Twitter post at 21:00 on Friday 1st December 2017 following the competition closing. The winner will be drawn at random by a member of the Sally's Cottages team.
10. The winners must provide their name, address, email address and contact telephone number and confirm that they are available to accept the prize as specified by Sally's Cottages. Sally's Cottages reserves the right to request proof of age, residence and identity of the winner. If a winner cannot provide any of the above details and confirmations to Sally's Cottages satisfaction within 7 days of being contacted by Sally's Cottages and/or cannot confirm they accept the prize within 7 days of being notified by Sally's Cottages, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and Sally's Cottages reserves the right to select another winner from the remaining Entries.
11. By entering, Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Sally's Cottages and not to Twitter. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Sally's Cottages, not Twitter.
12. The winners consent to Sally's Cottages announcing their name publicly as a prize winner, making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of the Entry and otherwise exploiting the Entry and any rights in relation to the Entry for any purpose and without compensation.
13. The information entrants provide will be used by Sally's Cottages for the purpose of conducting this competition. Sally's Cottages may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants.
14. Sally's Cottages reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or offer a reasonable equivalent to the prize described. The winner may not exchange the prize for cash or other cash alternative.
15. Employees of Sally's Cottages and its affiliates and any other persons or employees of companies associated with this Competition and members of the families and households of any such persons, are not eligible to enter this Competition. Any such entries will be invalid.
16. In accepting the prize, the prize winner accepts our visitor terms and conditions.