Location of Parkergate Farmhouse
From the South
- Leave the M6 at Junction 40 and take the A66 westwards towards Keswick.
- Approximately 16 miles further on is the first turning for Keswick, go past this (rather than taking it) and at the next roundabout take the right turn for Carlisle A591.
- Continue for 5 miles, passing Mirehouse on your left and Dodd Wood on your right.
- A little further on is the Ravenstone Hotel on the right.
- About 0.25 miles further on your left you will see Parkergate Farmhouse (a white house). There is a blue sign on the side of the building, telling you to take the next left.
- Turn in here and Parkergate Farmhouse will be on your left
- There is parking for 2 cars under the archway just before the farmhouse, further spaces are available in site if required
From the North
- From Carlisle take the A595 signposted Wigton/Keswick.
- At Bothel follow the A591 signed Keswick.
- Pass the Castle Inn and continue towards Keswick for approximately 1 mile until you pass a sign and road on the left for Orthwaite.
- At this point slow down and Parkergate is the next house on the right. The driveway is signposted and is before the house, but if you miss this, the next turning also leads to Parkergate Barns.
- Parkergate Farmhouse is the first house on your left
- There is parking for 2 cars under the archway just before the farmhouse, further spaces are available on site if required
The postcode for Parkergate Farmhouse is CA12 4QG.