Location of Blencathra Cottage
From North & South
- Leave M6 at junction 40 signed A66 for Keswick/Workington
- Follow A66 for 12 miles
- Shortly after the cattle crossing lights prepare to turn right
- Using the filter lane turn right into Threlkeld
- Follow this road through the village
- Go past the pubs on either side and past a row of white cottages on your right
- Turn right on Blease Road, signed Blease Road leading to Blencathra
- Continue past the School and up the hill going round a left hand bend.
- You will see 'The Bungalows Bed and Breakfast' on the left and Blencathra Cottage is the first cottage on the left after this (No1 Sunnyside)
- There is parking on the road in front of the cottage (not private) and then there is a car park 200 metres away in the village for any extra cars.