Location of Hardingill Cottage
From the North
- Leave the M6 at Junction 40 (Penrith)
- Follow the A66 to Whitehaven.
- Follow signs to Whitehaven which will take you on the A595.
- On the A595 follow signs towards Barrow
- Go through Calder Bridge
- A few miles after Calder Bridge turn left (signed Gosforth)
- Hardingill Cottage is no. 7 Hardingill which can be found a few yards down the hill - the end terraced white cottage with green paintwork on the left. Parking is on the road infront of the cottage.
From the South
- Leave the M6 at Junction 36 (Kendal)
- Follow the A590 to Newby Bridge.
- Follow the A5092 to Broughton in Furness.
- Follow the A595 towards Workington and Whitehaven.
- Turn off right into Gosforth
- At the mini round about turn left continue up this road almost to the top where a row of terraced properties can be found on your right. Hardingill Cotage is no7 the first end terrace (painted white with green paintwork)
The postcode for Hardingill Cottage is CA20 1AQ