Location of Cherry Tree Cottage
From the North & the South
- Leave M6 at J40 Penrith
- Follow the A66 past Keswick until you get to the Cockermouth Roundabout
- Turn right at the Roundabout (signed Cockermouth).
- Follow the road to the first set of traffic lights.
- At the traffic lights turn left - this takes you to the main street of Cockermouth
- At the end of the road is a mini roundabout, turn left here.
At the mini-roundabout (just after the Trout Hotel) turn right over the bridge.
Drive on (approx 1/4 mile) until you reach James Walker factory on your right. The road to Papcastle is directly opposite the factory.
Turn left up Papcastle Road.
Go up into the village (approx 0.4mile). Here there is a red posting box on the left with a communal bench.
Cherry Tree Cottage is the first cottage on the left (No 1 Garden View Cottages).On road parking - though you can park round the back if you wish, but please note that the access through the gate is rather narrow.
The postcode for Cherry Tree Cottage is: CA13 0JT