Wood Barn (Little Christcliff Barn) accommodation summary
Double bedroom with ensuite shower
Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room area.
Decking area & parking.
- Oil Central Heating
- The Property is non-smoking
- Please remember to bring your own towels
- Electricity and oil included in the price.
- The beds will be made up for you.
- Pets welcome at Â£15 per pet.
- The house has a private water supply (this is UV filtered).
- There is off road parking for two cars beside Wood Barn.
The living accommodation at Wood Barn is on the upper level, accessed by decking which leads to an open plan kitchen, sitting room and dining area. The kitchen is tastefully furnished and fully equipped with dishwasher, cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer. A welcome pack of tea, coffee, milk and biscuits greets you upon arrival.
There are two comfortable sofas in the lounge area to help you relax after a long day on the fells. There is a Hifi player for CDs, DVD player and digital TV.
Upstairs is a twin bedroom with views of Birker Waterfall across the valley.
The upstairs bathroom has a bath, sink and toilet.
The second bedroom has a double bed and is downstairs with an ensuite shower and toilet. The washing machine is also situated downstairs.
The decking outside provides the perfect place for morning breakfast, an afternoon drink or an evening meal. It looks out onto the fellside.
Wood Barn has its own private water supply which is UV filtered and tested annually.