Location of The Stables (Keswick)
- Leave the M6 at Junction 40 (Penrith).
- Take the first exit on the roundabout which takes you on the A66. Follow signs for Keswick.
- Go straight over the second roundabout, still following the A66 and signs for Keswick.
- Keep going for 20 minutes / 17 miles until you reach the Keswick roundabout (don't turn off to Keswick before you reach this roundabout).
- Take the first exit here (signed Keswick).
- Immediately take the first right on to Vicarage Hill
- Follow the narrow road for about 250 yards, you will see a bungalow called "Tandara" on the right, if you look left there is a small courtyard with the property name of "The Mews" - go into the courtyard and The Stables is next door to The Mews
- There is one designated parking space for The Stables. If you are bringing more than one car, other cars will need to park on Crosthwaite Road or High Hill, which are a few minutes' walk from The Stables. Out of cinsideration for other residents, please do not park any additional cars on Vicarage Hill as this is only a narrow road
- Please do not park any more than one car in the courtyard as adequate turning space is required for neighbouring properties
The Postcode for The Stables is CA12 5QB