Location of 2 Low Glenridding
From the North and South
- Leave the M6 at junction 40
- Take the exit onto the A66 towards Keswick
- Take the A592 to Glenridding (signed for Ullswater)
- Go into Glenridding
- Turn right before the bridge (just past the Inn on the Lake)
- Go round the semi-circle
- Turn left, just by the Fairlight Cafe
- There are then four small cottages on the left hand side.
- Number 2 is a pale green house, with a nice painted gate (not to be confused with the holiday cottage to the right of it which also has some green).
- Park on the other side of the road to start with while you get your bearings but there is also a designated space for one car just beyond the terrace. To reach this, drive past the 4 cottages to a green gate which is generally kept closed. Just go through the gates and on the left hand side is a parking space. It is marked No 2. Please ensure that the car at number 5 can get in/out at all times.Â
- There is also a fee paying car park behind the cottage.
The Postcode isÂ CA11 0PZ
Please note that your satnav might take you on a more scenic route which takes you over a mountain pass. This should be taken with great care in winter conditions. The route described above is the simpler one.