- We enjoyed our stay, a microwave would have been useful, the lounge was difficult to warm up as the log burner was very smokey so we felt it was better not to light it again after the first evening, Overall the cottage was good, very clean and in an excellent location.
Published on: 10 March 2018
Hi Myra, thank you for your review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your break at The Cottage. The location is stunning isn't it?
Log burners do take a bit of getting used to. I hope you managed to keep warm without it, it was particularly cold while you were here.
I'll pass your suggestion for a microwave on to the owners for consideration, thank you. I hope you can come back to explore more of the Lakes soon.