ROLE: NEW OWNER AND MANAGEMENT SERVICE MANAGER.
Employer: Sally’s Cottages, 7 St John’s Street, Keswick, Cumbria.
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week (including Fridays and Saturdays).
Holidays: 28 days paid (includes pro rata bank holidays).
• Develop and coordinate strategies for getting new cottages
• Collate and manage a new database of potential owners.
• Coordinate our New Owners Team to visit potential owners.
• Visit Cottages and give feedback to potential cottage owners.
• Explain how Sally’s Cottages works and present the first impression of Sally’s Cottages
to potential owners.
• Follow up on Cottage visits.
• Create and oversee a system to track the process of adding new cottages to our website
• Add new cottage details to our website and make sure that new cottage details are added to our
website quickly and efficiently.
• Create a quarterly owner newsletter.
• Develop strategies for getting new cleaners.
• Collate and manage a database of potential cleaners.
• Develop relationships and loyalty with potential cleaners
• Appoint cleaners for managed cottages.
• Give feedback where necessary to cleaners and other suppliers.
• Co-ordinate maintenance suppliers.
• Create and oversee a system to track the process of setting up the Management Service
for new cottages to our website.
• Inspect cottages and give feedback to the owner as to what work is necessary at a cottage.
Organise suppliers to do the work.
Person Specification - Essential
• At least 3 years management experience.
• Self-awareness and empathy.
• A friendly and positive attitude.
• An ability to prioritize effectively.
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• An ability to get the most out of a wide variety of people.
• Driving licence.