Marketing Coordinator Required
Hours: 20 hours per week on a part time job share basis.
Generally Monday-Friday but may include some evenings and weekends.
Salary: £19k-£25k pro rata depending on experience
Holidays: 14 days, including pro rata bank holidays (28 days pro rata)
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Work in a team of two alongside our current (and fabulous) marketing coordinator.
- Work with and manage freelance people who do various marketing jobs (includes overseeing our social media channels and review channels).
- Coordinate all our marketing streams so that they are up to date focussed and compatible with each other.
- Act as main point of contact for all advertising and directories.
- Update adverts and directories on a regular basis, and analyse the effectiveness of them.
- Proof read copy written for new cottages, for blogs, for press releases.
- Create content for the website, working closely with our SEO advisor.
- Oversee PR and marketing plan to deliver brand awareness.
- Develop media liaisons.
- Create and analyse statistics to inform the marketing and development of the business.
- Update and analyse visitor and marketing databases.
- Coordinate photographers and file, tag, update our photographic library.
- Creation of our annual brochure.
- Oversee the creation of additional marketing materials and creating content where necessary.
- Good management skills and the ability to get the best out of people
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superb organisational skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi task, to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to embrace new technology
- Knowledge of both the Lake District and the Tourism Industry
- GCSE Maths and English (Grade A-C)
- Previous experience of managing or coaching people
- Previous experience of managing a budget
- Marketing qualification; degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop and In Design
- Touch typing skills
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12noon on Monday 27 November.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 7 December and Friday 8 December.