Ullswater is a stunning part of the Lake District and we have a fantastic full day itinerary for you to enjoy. The best part is, you can leave the car at home and hop on one of the famous Ullswater Steamers to experience the tour. To discover all our cottages in Ullswater, click here.
- Take the Ullswater Steamer from Pooley Bridge or Glenridding to Howtown and enjoy a warming cup of coffee on board.
- Take a picnic into Martindale, one of our favourite Lake District gems which is home to herds of red deer.
- Go for a lovely walk up one of the smaller fells.
- Stop off at the Howton Hotel for a spot of afternoon tea.
- Jump aboard the Ullswater Steamer at Howtown to return or take the 8 mile walk along the lake shore to return to your start point.