Location of Low Millgillhead
From the North & South
- Leave the M6 motorway at Junction 40 (Penrith).
- Follow the A66 to the Cockermouth roundabout
- Turn left at the roundabout (signed Egremont).
- Go along this road to Lamplugh
- You will see a row of terraced houses on your left and a turn off to Asby/Workington on your right. Just after the row of terraced houses, turn left (this is signed Lamplugh church - there are several signed turnings to Lamplugh church, this is the second one). If you see the Lamplugh Tip Pub on your right, then you have gone just slightly too far.
- Go along this road past some houses, then past open space. Millgillhead is the second house on your right after the open space.
- (if you get to the end of the road, you have gone too far).
The postcode at Low Millgillhead is CA14 4TX