We make the holiday letting process as simple and as easy as possible. From when you first contact us to when we start taking bookings, here’s what you can expect:
- We will come and visit you at your property and talk to you about how to start holiday letting - if you are shielding, we can visit your cottage without you being there, and talk to you over the phone or by email afterwards.
- If you choose to let with us, we will then organise for photographs to be taken and for a copywriter to visit and write about your property – there is no charge for this, we’ll cover the cost.
- We will then create a website page for your property with details, prices, availability, photographs, and things to do in the area. You will be able to review and approve this before it is published. Or if you prefer you can add the cottage to our website yourself.
- You will receive log in details for your Owner Area where you can add owner bookings, see details of bookings we have taken, make changes to the website copy, update your prices and offer discounts.
- Everyone in the office knows when a new cottage has been published and will be there to answer any questions from potential visitors and to take phone bookings. Visitors can also book directly online.
- Once a booking is received, you will automatically receive an email to let you know the details of the booking.
- At the end of each month, we send you payments received for bookings taking place in the following month. You will also receive payments for last-minute bookings that took place in the previous month.
- If a visitor cancels a holiday, you keep any money already received unless the dates are re-booked. When dates are re-booked, we will refund the original visitor and you will still receive payment from the new guest.
If you prefer, you can add your cottage yourself so it is live to take bookings as soon as possible. We will then get in touch with you to double check that you're happy with everything.
Olivia will come out and visit you at your holiday cottage.
- Different services to suit you
- Cutting edge marketing of your cottage
- How does it all work?
- Superb customer service for visitors
- What other cottage owners say about us
- Health & Safety at Cottages
- A bit of history
- Get in Touch