Not only do we give a great service for our guests, but we’re also totally committed to helping you get the best out of your cottage.
We’re happy to come and see you and give advice even before you’ve put in an offer for a holiday cottage. We have checklists that you can use and things to think about when you’re setting up a holiday cottage, including legal requirements. Ask us for our Owner Information Booklet for more information.
Equally, you can come and see us once you’ve set your cottage up and we can put it up on our website for you and take it from there. Or at any points between those two extremes! Just email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll arrange to come and visit.
You can be as hands-on or as hands-off as you like. You can either leave everything to us, or you can use your owner area to update prices, give discounts, change the copy that shows on the website, and check who is coming to stay at your cottage.
We offer two different services:
1. Bookings Only Service: we work alongside you taking bookings for your holiday cottage
2. Managed Service: we take bookings for your cottage, organise cleaning and are the first port of call for any issues that might arise.
SELF SIGN UP
If you'd like to put your cottage up on our website quickly, then you can do so yourself via the button below. This puts you onto our Bookings Only Service. If you'd then like to convert to our Managed Service, then all you need to do is email us (email@example.com) and we'll get in touch to sort it out.
Bookings Only Service
We believe that your holiday cottage is YOUR holiday cottage. As such, if you are on our ‘Bookings Only’ service, you can keep full control of your cottage – you look after cleaning, maintenance, issues, and can take as many bookings as you like. We make it as easy as possible for you by providing you with your own ‘owner area’ on our website where you can update your bookings. These ‘owner bookings’ feed into our live availability on the website.
In your owner area you can also update prices, give discounts, change the copy that shows on the website, and check who is coming to stay at your cottage.
We charge a flat fee per booking and there are no hidden charges.
Having a holiday cottage can be full on. If you’d like us to take some of the pressures away you can sign up to our Managed Service where we will sort out the following:
1. Find a cleaner who will make sure your cottage is ready for your guests.
2. Be the first port of call for visitors during their stay.
3. Sort out any emergency maintenance that may be needed or problems that visitors have during their stay.
We can arrange the following for you, pay for it up front and then include these costs on your monthly statement. We don’t add anything extra onto what we are charged for it.
- Provision of cleaning products
- Provision of bed linen and laundry services
- Emergency repairs
- Window cleaning
- Guest management and correspondence
- Emergency call outs
- Cottage inspections
There is an initial fee to set this up.
Please ask us for our Owner Information Booklet for more details, or we can come out to visit you and talk you through it all.
Join our Managed Service
- Different services to suit you
- Cutting edge marketing of your cottage
- How does it all work?
- Superb customer service for visitors
- What other cottage owners say about us
- Health & Safety at Cottages
- A bit of history
- Get in Touch