We love taking on new cottages!
With over 15 years’ experience in holiday lettings, we know how to deliver great bookings and offer the best support for all of our cottage owners.
We provide two services:
1. Taking bookings for your holiday cottage.
2. Providing a full management service for your holiday cottage if you would like it.
We make things simple and easy for all our property owners and whatever stage of the holiday letting process you are at, we can help!
First time holiday letting?
We can advise you every step of the way to make sure you get the best out of holiday letting. Either Olivia, Megan, Mike or Sally will come and visit your cottage and talk to you about the letting process. We’ll tell you what our guests expect from a self-catering cottage and offer practical advice on housekeeping and maintenance too. Whether you’re looking for an investment opportunity or you want to make some extra income out of a holiday property you already own, our team will be on hand to ensure your experience is hassle-free!
Olivia (above) and Megan (below) are part of the New Cottages team and will be happy to visit your cottage and give you information and advice for holiday letting.
Looking to invest?
With our years of expertise, we can help you purchase your ideal buy-to-let property. We are happy to chat to you about a property you are looking to buy and we can come out and visit it with you to give you a realistic idea of its letting potential. We know exactly what holidaymakers want from a holiday cottage and we can discuss these features with you to maximize your future bookings. We know the most popular layouts and styles and the best areas to invest in.
Experienced in holiday letting?
Have you let a holiday cottage before or are you currently letting? Let’s discuss how we can achieve more bookings for you!
Why choose Sally's Cottages?
When making your decision on who to choose to look after your holiday home, here is what we at Sally's Cottages believe really matters:
- We believe that your holiday cottage is your holiday cottage and you are welcome to stay at your cottage as often as you like. If you are on our ‘bookings only’ service you are also welcome to take as many of your own bookings as you like at no charge. We even provide you with your own ‘owner area’ on our website where you can update your own bookings.
- For any bookings we take, we charge a competitive commission rate and there are no other hidden costs. It’s as simple as that!
- We can offer a full managed service with your own dedicated housekeeper.
- Our friendly team is available to take bookings at our Keswick office every day from 8.30am through to 9pm.
- We have a great website, which is easy to use and performs fantastically on search engines.
- We work hard to maintain out strong online presence and our key search terms rank on page 1 of the most popular search engines.
- We have a loyal fan base across all our social media channels which really helps to showcase the cottages and the Lake District as a whole. Our award winning Facebook page has 175,000+ fans!
- We produce a beautiful brochure annually and issue it to our huge customer database.
- We have a great relationship with the local and national media and our holiday cottages have achieved coverage in The Sunday Times, The Independent, The Sun and The Daily Mirror.
Read what our owners say:
"We've only been with you for a few weeks but already we feel part of the Sally's Cottages family because everyone is so friendly and helpful. We know we made the right decision when we chose to join you. Your enthusiasm and our increased bookings confirm this."
"With Sally's Cottages you can be sure that your holiday cottage will be in the hands of a local specialist, whose experience, expertise and supportive service will help you successfully market your property to a national audience".
“Sally’s Cottages are the best lettings agency to work with for a stress-free holiday let. They are proactive, easy to deal with and professional”.
If you would like us to send you a FREE Owner Information Pack, please give us a call on 017687 80571, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at our office in St John's Street in Keswick.
We are happy to meet you at your cottage for a free, no obligation consultation.
We look forward to hearing from you! You can read more about our award winning company here.