Location of Howe Farm
From the North and South
- Take junction 36 off the M6
- Follow the A590 signposted for Barrow
- After approximately 3 miles you will need to take the left hand junction to remain on the A590 Signposted for Barrow and Lake District Peninsulas
- After appriximately 2.5 miles take the right hand turning off the dual carriageway for the A5074 signposted for Bowness and Windermere
- After 1.2 miles (2km) take the left had turn. There is a small sign saying The Howe on your left.
- Follow this road to it's conclusion, as it bears right then take an immediate left with a sign saying 'single track road'
- Continue on this road, up the hill until you reach Howe Farm at the top. It is signposted and the entrance is through the 5 bar gate.
The Postcode for Howe Farm is LA8 8DF