Location of Hill View (Bouth)
From the North and South
- Exit the M6 at junction 36 and use the left lane to head towards Kendal on the A590
- After a few miles, take the exit towards Barrow
- At the roundabout take the first exit onto the A590
- After approximately 6 miles, take the 2nd exit at the roundabout to remain on the A590 towards Barrow
- Follow the A590 for 15 miles. You'll go through Newby Bridge, past Backbarrow and past the Lakeside and Haverthwaite Railway.
- Take the next right after the Haverthwaite Railway (signed Grisedale, Rusland and Bouth).
- Go along for half a mile and then turn left at the junction
- Go down the hill and into the village.
- Hill View is next door to the White Hart pub - the main entrance to the house is to the left, round the corner.
- (If you get to Old Hall Farm, you've gone slightly too far).
The postcode for Hill View is LA12 8JB.