Location of High Moor Cottage
- Leave the M6 motorway at Junction 40 (Penrith).
- Follow the A66 past Keswick and on to Cockermouth.
- Turn right at the roundabout to Cockermouth.
- Drive past the Esso garage and keep going.
- Turn left down Henry St which is the second left turn once you've come to the outskirts of Cockermouth (this is the next road left from Brigham Road).
- Take the first right.
- High Moor is about 10 yards down this road on your left.
- Park your car on the left-hand side of the drive and then collect your keys from the key box.
- High Moor Cottage is the second cottage on the left hand side down the driveway, past the two garages. It is too narrow to drive your car down there.
- The postcode for High Moor Cottage is CA13 0AU
There is parking for one car only (an extra car may be accommodated by prior arrangement only)