High Moor Cottage accommodation summary
2 Bedrooms - 1 double, 1 bunk bedroom
Open plan kitchen, dining area and sitting room
Utility room and store
Use of a shared garden
There is parking for one car (and an additional one by arrangement).
- The cottage is heated with gas central heating. All electricity and gas is included in the price.
- High Moor cottage can accommodate 2 adults with 2 children or a maximum of 3 adults (please note that we are not able to accept more than 3 adults at the cottage).
- Washing machine and tumbledrier are situated in a room adjacent to the cottage.
- The beds are all made up for you and towels are provided.
- The cottage is non-smoking.
- A travel cot provided upon request - you will need to bring linen for the cot.
- A hairdryer is available at the cottage.
- One small well behaved dog is accepted at High Moor Cottage with prior permission. There is an additional charge of £20.
- Three night short breaks are available over Christmas and The New Year at 75% of the full weekly rate.
- There is wifi access at the cottage.
High Moor Cottage is beautifully decorated throughout and has the living accommodation upstairs while the bedrooms are downstairs (one double and one set of bunks). A welcome pack of wine, tea, coffee, milk and biscuits greets you upon arrival. For those who like to be woken with fresh coffee, there is a cafetiere with coffee provided.
The large room upstairs is open plan with a circular kitchen area, dining for four plus a comfy sitting room area with gas fire, widescreen TV and DVD player, and a selection of books and games.
The kitchen area is fully equipped with dishwasher, combination oven-microwave, hob, grill pan and fridge. There is an outside store which houses a washer-drier, iron and ironing board. Bikes can also be accommodated here.
Downstairs the double bedroom is comfortably furnished and has a wardrobe and two sets of drawers.
The bunk bedroom is small but has a sturdy set of adult sized bunks.
The shower room is also downstairs and has shower, basin and WC with underfloor heating and a heated towel rail.
Outside there is use of a large garden which is shared with The Lodge and the owners who live in High Moor House. Ouside the cottage are table and chairs for the exclusive use of High Moor Cottage guests. There is parking for one car (and an additional one by arrangement).
"It was as much a pleasure staying in your nice cottage as it was being outside in the beautiful Lake District. Thanks for everything."
"Wonderful stay. Thank you for a very warm welcome. The cottage is fantastic. Hope to see you again soon."
"We came ... we climbed! We had a great time. The cottage was fantastic. Thank you"