We are just about to open a new office in Windermere and so are looking to appoint a Customer Services Advisor to be the face of the office here. The role will suit either somebody looking for a full time position (37.5 hours per week) or can be filled as two part time roles (20 hours each per week, 5 half days a week).
Salary: £17,000 (or pro rata if it is filled as a part time position).
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week.
Deadline for applications: Tuesday 11 December at 12 noon.
Holidays: 28 days paid (we work bank holidays but take these off in lieu).
- Respond to email enquiries about holiday cottage bookings promptly and courteously
- Resolve queries, problems and complaints raised by visitors, cleaners, suppliers or property owners
- Liaise with visitors, property owners, cleaners and suppliers to rectify emergency maintenance issues
- Be the first point of contact in the business for all Sally's Cottages customers in the area
- Editing and updating the website – includes preparing and updating content, availability and prices ensuring data is accurately entered
- General office administration and looking after the Windermere office.
The above is not an exhaustive list and the post holder may be required to undertake other duties that are commensurate with the role
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience: Essential
- GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent qualification/capability)
- Fast and accurate data entry
- At least 3 years previous experience in a customer facing or administrative role
- Good knowledge of the Tourism Industry and the Lake District National Park; local attractions; places to visit/walk etc
Behavioural Competencies: Essential
- A friendly, enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude
- Efficient and adaptable
- Able to work alone with minimal support
- Willing to be flexible, depending on priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with visitors, cleaners, suppliers and cottage owners
- Willing to learn new skills, especially new computer packages and processes
- Able to multitask, stay calm and resolve problems under pressure, while maintaining a good standard of attention to detail
To apply please send your CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the job to Sally at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Tuesday 11 December 2018. Interviews will be held on Friday 14 December.