Due to expansion, Sally’s Cottages is looking to appoint a permanent Customer Services Advisor to join our team based in our Keswick office.
Salary: £17,000 - £17,500 (pro rata)
Hours of work: 22.5 hours per week, including evenings and weekends.
Holidays: 28 days paid (includes bank holidays)
Manager: Rebecca Laff
Working with Sally's Cottages
Here at Sally’s Cottages we pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and we need exceptional people to make that happen. We are currently looking to add to our brilliant team in our Keswick Office, where all the action happens!
We are an expanding, local, award-winning business that values integrity, friendliness and fun! Our Director Sally started the business in Eskdale with one cottage and a dream and we now have around 500 cottages on our books in all areas of the Lake District and Cumbria. Sally has a passion for creating moments of happiness in the Lakes, whether that’s on top of a mountain or sitting in front of a stunning view with a cuppa. This passion runs through everyone that works for us and we want someone to join us who shares this passion! Imagine helping a group of friends to book their trip where they conquer Scafell Pike together, coming back tired and happy to the perfect cosy cottage. Imagine helping a husband plan his wife's birthday celebration with the whole family in a spacious cottage. Imagine helping a couple book the perfect romantic holiday for a special anniversary. These are memories that last forever and you could play a part in creating them if you come and work for Sally’s Cottages.
We also value simplicity, responsibility and adaptability in the work we do, helping owners of holiday lets make the most of their property. You will be given all that you need to support these customers in the holiday letting experience, taking personal responsibility in providing them with a hassle-free and flexible service.
What should I expect from working at Sally’s Cottages?
- Answering email and phone enquiries from potential visitors, being that friendly voice at the other end of the phone or keyboard!
- Speaking with cleaners, suppliers, visitors or owners in person, greeting them with a smile.
- Problem solving and helping visitors who are staying at our cottages to ensure they have the best possible experience, from fixing a dripping tap to getting their heating back up and running.
- Thinking on your feet to support our customers in the best and friendliest way possible.
- Supporting your team ensuring that you all work together to achieve the aims for the day, with our customers’ best interests at heart.
- Doing what we do with a smile and helping create a positive, fun working environment.
- Working a 22.5 hour week, with 2 set days in the week and a flexible shift over the weekend.
- Salary range £17,000 - £17,500 pro rata
- The opportunity to develop your skills.
- Plus much, much more!
What would you expect from me to apply?
- A dedication to providing exceptional customer service, whatever industry you currently work in.
- Experience in and a passion for dealing with people.
- A great work ethic, with the ability to prioritise your workload.
- To be a team player and work well within a diverse team.
- A passion for the Lake District and all it has to offer.
- GCSE in Maths and English
How the application process works:
- Send through your CV with a detailed covering letter stating why you would be perfect for the role
- We will acknowledge receipt of this and let you know when you should expect to hear back from us.
- If you are successful, we will be in touch to arrange a suitable time for a telephone interview and send over a copy of the full Job Specification.
- We will be in touch following this to let you know if you have been successful for a full interview in person.
Does this sound like it could be for you? Why not take the opportunity to join a friendly, fun and hardworking team and apply for the role? No two days are ever the same, interacting with lots of different types of people and being supported by your colleagues, whatever challenges you face together.
Please contact Rebecca Laff on email@example.com or 017687 80571. We would love to hear from you and would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Deadline to apply: 13th November 2019