Due to expansion, Sally’s Cottages is looking to appoint permanent full-time Customer Services Advisor to join our team based in our Keswick office.
Salary: £16,500 - £17,000
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, including evenings and weekends.
Holidays: 28 days paid (includes bank holidays)
Manager: Becca Laff
- Respond to telephone and email enquiries about holiday cottage bookings promptly and courteously
- Assist visitors in the booking process and make cottage bookings over the telephone
- Resolve queries, problems and complaints raised by visitors, cleaners, suppliers or property owners
- Liaise with visitors, property owners, cleaners and suppliers to rectify emergency maintenance issues
- Be the first point of contact in the business for all Sally's Cottages customers
- Chase outstanding balances and complete booking correspondence accurately
- Ensure enquiries and administration activities are followed through and completed to a high and accurate standard
- Editing and updating the website – includes preparing and updating content, availability and prices ensuring data is accurately entered
- General office administration
The above is not an exhaustive list and the post holder may be required to undertake other duties that are commensurate with the role
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience: Essential
- GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent qualification/capability)
- Fast and accurate data entry
- At least 3 years previous experience in a customer facing or administrative role
- Good knowledge of the Tourism Industry and the Lake District National Park; local attractions; places to visit/walk etc
- Own transport essential to get to the office at Keswick.
Behavioural Competencies: Essential
- A friendly, enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude
- Efficient and adaptable
- Able to work as part of a team and/or alone with minimal support, as required
- Willing to be flexible, depending on priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with vistors, cleaners, suppliers and cottage owners
- Willing to learn new skills, especially new computer packages and processes
- Able to multitask, stay calm and resolve problems under pressure, while maintaining a good standard of attention to detail
To apply please send your CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the job to Becca Laff at firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Becca Laff, Sally's Cottages,
7 St John's Street, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5AP. If you'd like further information please contact Becca on 017687 80571.