Location of Cherry Tree Cottage
From the North & the South
- Leave M6 at J40 Penrith
- Follow the A66 past Keswick until you get to the Cockermouth Roundabout
- Turn right at the Roundabout (signed Cockermouth).
- Follow the road to the first set of traffic lights.
- At the traffic lights turn left - this takes you to the main street of Cockermouth
- At the end of the road is a mini roundabout, turn left here.
- At the mini-roundabout (just after the Trout Hotel) turn right over the bridge.
- Drive on (approx 1/4 mile) until you reach James Walker factory on your right. The road to Papcastle is directly opposite the factory.
- Turn left up Papcastle Road.
- Go up into the village (approx 0.4mile). Here there is a red posting box on the left with a communal bench.
- Cherry Tree Cottage is the first cottage on the left (No 1 Garden View Cottages).
On road parking - though you can park round the back if you wish, but please note that the access through the gate is rather narrow.
The postcode for Cherry Tree Cottage is: CA13 0JT