Location of Cartref
From the North and the South
- Leave the M6 at junction 40 (Penrith) and turn westwards onto the A66, signposted Keswick.
- Take the first sliproad after approximately 15 miles (signposted Low Briery) and drop down the hill.
- Join Penrith Road and keep driving and you will see signs when you enter the outskirts of Keswick.
- Continue past the Keswick town sign to the T-junction.
- Turn right at the T-Junction.
- Follow Penrith Road for around 1 mile.
- You will see a footbridge crossing the river to your right.
- Just before this, turn left onto Greta Street.
- Follow Greta Street, crossing Blencathra Street, until you reach the second crossroads where Helvellyn Street crosses Greta Street.
- Turn right onto Helvellyn Street.
- Follow Helvellyn Street for a few yards until you see Myers Street off to the left of Helvellyn Street.
- Cartref is no.22 on the corner of Helvellyn Street (front entrance) and Myers Street (side entrance).
- Parking is on the street and is unrestricted in most connecting streets.
The postcode for 22 Helvellyn Street is CA12 4EN.