If you're dreaming of a Luxury Lake District Cottage with mountain views, here at Sally's Cottages, we have the perfect collection for you. Enjoy one of our remote and beautiful rural escapes in the Lakes and enjoy waking up to the mountains and fells every day. Our luxury cottages are in wonderful locations throughout the National Park and offer fabulous holiday comforts so you have everything you need for your stay. You'll find kingsize beds, log fires, panoramic views over magical Lake District scenery and village pubs within walking distance. We've rounded up our Top 5 Luxury Holiday Cottages in the Lakes with Mountain Views to make your decision a little easier. Click this llink to browse all our Luxury Lake District Cottages.
1) Wood Hall has a simply magical setting amongst six acres of landscaped gardens and grounds. The owners have just renovated this 17th century property, located near Cockermouth town, and the house is a mixture of contemporary finishings, traditional touches and local Lakeland furnishings. Sleeping 18 with 2 pets, Wood Hall is a stunning Luxury Lake District Cottage with Mountain Views over Skiddaw, Grassmoor and the Lorton and Buttermere valleys. The all en-suite bedrooms, living areas and gardens all take in this breathtaking vista. To discover more information about this property, click here.
2) Kirkbank Cottage is in a prime location in Eskdale, one of the most tranquil, peaceful and remote parts of the Lake District. Kirkbank offers the perfect luxury self-catering accommodation in the Lakes with it's designer furnishings, antiques, high-end technology and modern layout. You can enjoy views over the Eskdale Valley from the gardens and the house looks out to Muncaster Fell. The village pub is just a few moments away from the front door of the property.
3) Hall Garth Farm is ideal for families looking for a luxury experience in the central Lake District. The large living spaces and enclosed garden are great for children to play in and the house has mesmerising views across the valley towards Skiddaw. The master bedroom has panoramic picture windows to take in these gorgeous valley views.
4) Blencathra Cottage is one of our favourite luxury cottages in the Lake District with its stylish furnishings, breathtaking mountain views and location. Sleeping 4 with 1 pet, once you arrive you simply will not want to leave this gorgeous home. You can climb Blencathra from the front door and wake up to spectacular views over St John's in the Vale.
5) Swinsty is a traditional 17th Century Lakeland Cottage overlooking the fells and mountains in Martindale, near Ullswater. This stone house is full of character and is designed with a mixture of contemporary and antique pieces. This remote Lake District cottage has a terrace for dining al fresco and taking in the scenery.
Find your perfect Lake District Cottage here.