There can be lots of reasons why you may prefer a no pets holiday cottage. Perhaps you suffer from pet allergies or maybe you have a pet back at home but fancy a break away from them. A holiday to relax and unwind without worrying about the daily routine of feeding, exercise and grooming. Of course, if you do book a 'no pets' holiday cottage your dogs can have their very own holiday in one of many fabulous pet hotels and kennels in the UK!
Here at Sally's Cottages, we have a selection of pet-free Lake District Cottages and you can view our top 10 'no pets' cottages below:
2) The Stables is one of our pet-free holiday cottages in Keswick and accommodates 4 guests in luxurious comfort. Discover character and charm in abundance here with original oak beams, a wood burner, mountain views, and beautiful decor. The Stables is also just a short walk from the centre of popular Keswick.
6) Cruck Barn is at the foot of the stunning Grisedale Valley and has views over the Helvellyn range. Full of originality with its oak beams and exposed brick work, this property is a fantastic pet-free home for 2 guests looking to explore this corner of the Lake District.
7) How Cottage is a gorgeous home for 5 guests in Borrowdale. This pet-free cottage has fabulous views over Lake District mountains and a pretty garden, delightful for relaxing in after a day of walking on the fells.
8) Nestled into the hamlet of Boot in the Eskdale Valley, Lane End is a beautiful pet-free holiday home for 6 guests. This is the ideal cottage for a family or a group of walkers looking to tackle some of the outstanding fells and rivers in the area.
10) Kirkbank is a luxury holiday cottage in Eskdale. This is the perfect place to enjoy the beauty of the finer things in life and the natural wonder of the Lake District. Kirkbank is a pet-free cottage with bespoke touches, designer furnishings and antiques. Relax in the outdoor bath for two on a summer evening or unwind on the large leather suite with the wood burner flickering.