Top 10 Holiday Cottages in Keswick Under £300
Keswick is one of the star towns in the Lake District with its fabulous shopping, countless attractions and sight-seeing opportunties, outdoor adventures, pubs, restaurants and cafes. From Keswick Centre, you can visit Derwentwater Lake and enjoy some of the finest walks in the Lakes.
Whether you're a family, a couple or a single traveller, we have a holiday for everyone in Keswick and I promise, it wont break the bank! If you're looking to getaway for a week or a weekend, try one of these holiday cottages, all for less than £300.
1. Catbells View is a cosy apartment in the heart of Keswick with Lakeland views from the windows. Pets are welcome and you're on the doorstep to pubs, cafes, outdoor and indoor activities and shops. A break for four is from £235.
2. Conifer Cottage has a fantastic central Keswick location and is just a short walk away from Derwentwater Lake. It sleeps 4 and accepts 1 pet - perfect for staying in one of the UK's most pet-friendly towns! Breaks from £235.
3. Head to Latch Cottage in Keswick for a fantastic family holiday. Adventure seekers will love staying here and visiting the Keswick Climbing Centre or enjoying a walk up Catbells, Castle Crag, Latrigg or Walla Crag. Breaks for 4 from £240.
4. Little Howe is a traditional pet-friendly holiday cottage near Fitz Park. This quaint property takes in stunning mountain views over the Newlands Valley and Skiddaw. Breaks for 5 from £245.
5. A cosy cottage just for two, The Cobbles is nestled in the heart of Keswick with all its wonderful amenities moments away from the front door. From this lovely base, you can head to the cinema or the acclaimed Theatre on the Lake which has a year round programme. Breaks for 2 from £255.
6. Corner Cottage is a fantastic value cottage for 4 guests with 2 dogs. From here, you can enjoy a leisurely stroll to Derwentwater and hop on one of the famous Keswick launches to take a tour of the lake. Hop on and off at different jetties around the lake to explore the beautiful shores. Breaks for 4 from £265.
7. A traditional Lakeland home for 4, Primrose Cottage is beauifully furnished throughout. Tucked away in a quiet part of Keswick, you can explore all of Keswick's highlights from a peaceful base - pets welcome. Breaks for 4 from £275.
8. Beautifully renovated throughout, 7 Bleach Green is a stunning property, perfect for a family holiday in Keswick. The cosy living room is complemented by a gas-effect wood burner and the property really is a home from home. Breaks for 4 from £290.
9. Enjoy stunning sunsets from the balcony at Aura Holiday Cottage. Set in the centre of town on a quiet street, Aura is a short walk away from traditional pubs and stylish bars. Our favourites are The Square Orange, Cafe Bar 26 and The Dog and Gun! Breaks for 4 from £265.
10. 14 Manesty View is a lovely bungalow in Keswick. The cottage looks out over Catbells, Grisedale Pike, Skiddaw and the Lake District fells and is moments away from the hub of the town. Breaks for 4 from £255.
To browse all our Keswick Cottages, click here.
Information correct at time of publication.