Cottages With Parking In Keswick
Keswick is a buzzing town at any time of year! There is always something going on here and the town centre is going to be a hub of activity during the Easter holidays, hooray! Keswick has so much to offer from amazing shopping to dog-friendly pubs, walks and attractions and the list goes on... To make your holiday as easy as possible for you, we've put together a selection of our Cottages With Parking In Keswick.
- Bleach Green Cottage sleeps 4 guests and is in the heart of Keswick. This traditional Lakeland cottage is perfect for families and couples and has private parking for 2 car
- Clematis Cottage is a cosy retreat for 2! The heart of Keswick is just a short walk away and you'll find a pretty garden here, wonderful for relaxing in with a glass of wine. The cottage has private paved parking.
- Conifer Cottage has a fantastic location right in the centre of Keswick. Accommodating 4 guests with 1 dog, you can explore all the highlights of Keswick. Derwentwater is moments away and there is a private parking space.
- Corner Cottage is one of our most popular Cottages in Keswick and has a prime setting. This pretty property sleeps 4 and allows 2 pets along. The local pub is a 2 minute walk from the door and it happens to be pet-friendly too!
- Hazelwood is a magnificent house for 18 guests and 3 pets with a premium position in Keswick. This huge holiday home has private parking for 9 cars and you'll find lots of walking opportunities from the front door.
- Fell Views is a beautiful Georgian cottage situated on one of Keswick's oldest streets. Sleeping 6, the best of Keswick is just waiting to be discovered. As the name suggests, the cottage has amazing views over fells and mountains.
- Oak Lodge is one of our newest cottages and is luxuriously furnished! It accommodates 12 guests with 2 dogs and is a Grade II listed former coach house built over 200 years ago. You'll find a private front garden here and a garage as well as off road parking.
- Primrose Cottage is perfectly named for a spring time holiday. This gorgeouse home is for 5 with 2 pets who'll love curling up by the open fire. There's space for one car at the front of the cottage.