Location of Beck View
From the North and South
- Leave M6 at junction 40 (Penrith)
- Take A66 signposted Keswick and Workington.
- Continue on A66 until you reach the large roundabout at Keswick (17 miles).
- At the roundabout, take the right exit onto A591, signposted Carlisle.
- Carry on along this road for 1.1 miles.
- On your right take the turning with a traditional white signpost for Millbeck
- Continue up this road for 1/4 mile and go straight over the crossroads. (The Under Skiddaw Village Hall is on the left hand side of the lane opposite).
- Slowly continue up this lane past the house with the turrets until you reach a terrace of cottages. The track up to the cottages is uneven in places so caution is advised.
- Beck View is the first cottage you reach -number 5. There is designated parking for one car at the side of the cottage, two further cars can be parked by blocking each other in. Please ensure that access is maintained at all times to other properties, and note that the limit on vehicles is strictly enforced to three.
The postcode for Beck View is CA12 4PT.