Location of 1 Wreay Cottage
From the North or South
- Leave the M6 at Junction 39 (signed Shap)
- At the end of the slip road, follow signs for Shap
- At the T-Junction, turn right (signed Shap)
- Go along the A6 which takes you into Shap (about a mile and a half)
- At Shap Chippy turn right into Jackson's Lane
- Drive to the top of Jackson's Lane and round the dog leg to the right.
- Immediately after the church and before the railway bridge, turn right down a little track
- Keep going through the gateway and parking for 1 Wreay Cottage is on the slate shingled driveway immediately to your right. There is room for two cars.
The postcode for 1 Wreay Cottage is CA10 3LB – Sat Nav will take you to the front of the cottage and parking is at the rear of the property so please follow the above directions rather than the Sat Nav.
Please note that, whilst you may park at the front of the cottage to pack and unpack, parking is at the rear of the cottage; the next door neighbours have a right of access along the side and back path, and parking at the front blocks this access. Thank you for your consideration.